Set up or create a new Hotmail account
Hotmail has been changed to Outlook.com but still, you can get a Hotmail account. The login page will be the same for Outlook and Hotmail.
Live or MSN domains are no longer available, but you can use Outlook or Hotmail
Now, if you want to open a new Hotmail or Outlook or Microsoft email address follow the below-mentioned steps
Steps: ( how do I get a new Hotmail account )
- Log on to Outlook.com
- Click on Create Account, and enter the email address that you want, the domain options which are available are @hotmail.com, @outlook.com (as shown in the image below)
- If the email address chosen by you is available it will let you proceed else you might have to change the email address.
- The next stage is choosing a password minimum of 8 characters with a special character to make it strong, as shown in the image below.
- If you want to get promotional emails, tips and offers from Microsoft then check the checkbox for ‘I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft products and services.‘
- After clicking on the Next button it will ask you to enter the basic information like First and Last Name, and Date of Birth as shown in the image below:-
After providing all of these pieces of information it will ask you to enter the captcha codes and after that, the account has been created.
Make sure you go to account.microsoft.com to add the security information so that if in case something happens to the account you can always recover the account by sending a code.
If even after following these steps you are not able to set up a new email account then you can contact us by clicking on Technician Help Form